|Case Size||40 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||100|
|Glass Material||Sapphire Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
Louis Erard Heritage69257AA01.BDC02MRP: Rs 49,950
Gucci G-TimelessYA126441MRP: Rs 49,500
Frederique Constant SlimlineFC-220S5S6MRP: Rs 47,900
Longines EleganceL4.7220.127.116.11MRP: Rs 46,500
Titoni SlenderlineTQ 52918 S-ST-584MRP: Rs 46,000
Movado Museum Classic606502MRP: Rs 38,700
Emporio Armani CeramicaAR1400
MRP: Rs 35,495
Special Price: Rs 33,720
Tissot T SportT067.417.22.031.00MRP: Rs 35,000
Claude Bernard Classics01002 3M NIN
MRP: Rs 34,800
Special Price: Rs 26,100
Balmain ClassicaB1541.32.66MRP: Rs 31,900
Cover ReflectionsCO100.ST2MMRP: Rs 29,950
Victorinox Maverick241602MRP: Rs 29,100
Customer Reviews on Traser Gents T4004.357.37.01
Average Customer Rating 3.5 out of 5 based on 2 Review(s)
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
This is one of the most accurate quartz watches I’ve encountered. A friend has this as his daily wear and it hasn’t lost a second in five months! The bracelet has a very good finish to it, slots in at a size which perfectly suits a medium wrist (40mm) so most of us won’t be left wanting.The pushers are as solid as a diver. The tubes are visible in low to no light and stay lit. Unlike lime, these stay lit all the time thanks to the energy emitted in the form of light.
The Only issue I found with this watch is that the small seconds hand is not illuminated. But, considering the options of Tritium chronos we have, at the given price with discounts, it is definitely a steal!
The bracelet has a PCD coat and will eventually wear off but that’ll be a couple of years from now. The water resist is of 100m so you could wear it swimming but it isn’t for diving. (That’s where Ball comes in)
It houses the Rhonda 5040b and has good accuracy and a battery life of about 4 years.
Read all watch reviews by Harneet Singh
Read all watch reviews by Akhil Sharma