Most Read Stories from The Watch Guide
A name synonymous to quality and innovation, Omega has been known worldwide for its technology that has redefined the philosophy of watch making. The brand has created some of the most influential timepieces in the history through a proud legacy of commitment to innovation. For them sky is the limit, literally. The brand had participated in the first moon landing in 1962 and then the other 5 lunar landings too. In 1965 Omega Speedmaster chronograph was flight qualified by NASA for all manned space missions. They were the ones to create the first divers watch in 1932 and also the official timekeeper of the Olympic Games. They have been pioneers of creations, the best in their field too. When you are looking for legendary timepieces which speak volumes about a brand then Omega is the place to go to. Omega watches has continuously made significant contributions to watch making technology since its foundation in 1848 by Louis Brandt. The co-axial technology, silicon balance spring, liquid metal, cera gold technology has been excelled by this brand. A premium name in the Swatch group, their watches stand the test of time. What's more, their watches have conquered Hollywood too. The famous James Bond series has been a witness to the protagonist sporting these watches time and again. The first movie in which Pierce Brosnan wore an Omega watch was Golden Eye, released in 1995. He sported an Omega Seamaster Quartz Professional 300m. Then came “Tomorrow Never Dies” in 1997 where James Bond was again shown with an Omega Seamaster 300m. Amazingly the X-rayed Seamaster had a starring role in the opening credits. In 2006 you see the new James Bond, Daniel Craig in a suave stylish avatar yet again sporting the Seamaster Planet Ocean 600mCo-Axial Chronometer. A perfect depiction of the long lasting association of Omega and James Bond came out strongly yet again in Skyfall when Daniel Craig is spotted wearing an Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra. Both the names stand true to their principles of ultra modern design and fashion sensibilities. Omega watches have seen the epitome of success and hence are leaders in the world of horology.
From the world's leading watch brand to India's largest authorized retailer of luxury watches, you have all the right reasons to buy an Omega from Ethos Watch Boutiques. With the widest range of Omega watches in India, Ethos offers its clientele the latest and most classic models from this coveted brand. Giving the highest priority to authenticity, at Ethos we ensure that our customers are well protected against industry malpractices including smuggling of watches. Patrons are thus ensured only genuine and quality products. A choice of the best of Omega watches gives you a leading edge in the horological world. From professional watches to stunning dress timepieces, Omega creations are incomparable when it comes to performance, precision and aesthetics. With an exquisite variety of watches for men and women, their collections are always in demand. Recognizing the importance of providing customers with an enriching buying experience, Ethos gives you the advantage of visiting any one of our watch boutiques across cities in India. Situated at prime locations, the stores are easily accessible and of world class standards with expert staff.
Important Omega Collections
Omega Watches Price List
This data was last updated on 2019/04/24
Frequently asked Questions (FAQs)
Which are the most popular Omega watches?
- Omega Seamaster Diver- Model No: 18.104.22.168.03.001- ₹242,700
- Omega Seamaster Diver - Model No: 22.214.171.124.01.003 - ₹242,700
- Omega Constellation - Model No: 126.96.36.199.02.007 - ₹495,800
- Omega Constellation - Model No: 188.8.131.52.01.001 - ₹153,000
- Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional - Model No: 3184.108.40.206.01.005 - ₹ 292,600
- Omega Seamaster Diver- Model No: 220.127.116.11.01.001- ₹ 332,500
- Omega De Ville Prestige- Model No: 418.104.22.168.02.001- ₹ 199,500
- Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra- Model No: 22.214.171.124.03.001- ₹ 325,900
- Omega Speedmaster Skywalker X-33 - Model No: 3126.96.36.199.03.001- ₹ 325,900
- Omega Constellation- Model No: 188.8.131.52.13.001- ₹ 492,100
- Celebrating 60 years of the Omega Speedmaster and our Top 10 Speedmaster Watches
Does Omega have any watches for women?
Yes, the Swiss Made watch brand Omega has a huge collection for women. Here are the top 5 wrist watches for women from Omega.
- Omega Seamaster Diver - Model No: 2224.80.00 - ₹126,400
- Omega Constellation - Model No: 184.108.40.206.05.001 - ₹159,600
- Omega De Ville Prestige- Model No: 4220.127.116.11.53.001 - ₹162,900
- Omega Seamaster Diver- Model No: 18.104.22.168.01.001- ₹133,000
- Omega Constellation- Model No: 22.214.171.124.51.001- ₹189,500
- The Omega Constellation
Which is the most popular Omega collection? Is it available in India?
The most popular Omega collection also happens to be James Bond’s choice of watch – The Seamaster collection.
The Seamaster collection is available in India at Ethos Watch Boutiques. The top 5 watches from the collection are:
- Omega Seamaster Diver - Model No: 126.96.36.199.03.001 - ₹242,700
- Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra - Model No: 188.8.131.52.02.001- ₹153,000
- Omega Seamaster Diver- Model No: 184.108.40.206.01.001 - ₹332,500
- Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean- - Model No : 220.127.116.11.01.005- ₹339,200
- Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean - Model No: 18.104.22.168.01.003 - ₹452,200
- Omega Seamaster Diver 300M ‘Commander’s Watch
Where can I buy a genuine Omega watch?
You can purchase a genuine Omega from Ethos Watch Boutiques- India’s largest and most trusted luxury watch retailer.
- Bangalore: Touchstone Annexe, Shivaji Nagar: Tel: (080) 41130611, (080) 41130612 | The Collection, UB City (080 41636912) | The Forum: Tel: (080) 22067775, (080) 2206776
- Delhi: Select CityWalk Tel: (011) 40588700, (011) 40588711
- Mumbai: Seawood Grand Central, Vashi Tel: 022-39684386 | Inorbit Mall Tel: (022) 66406991, (022) 66406992 | Palladium Mall Tel: (022) 66151308, (022) 66151309 | Infiniti Mall | Viviana Mall Tel: (022) 61701524, (022) 61701525
- Chandigarh: Elante Mall Tel: (0172) 4663008, (0172) 4664008 | Madhya Marg, Sector 8C Tel: (0172) 5086480, (0172) 5086481
- Hyderabad: Inorbit Mall, Hightech City Tel: (040) 40202881, (040) 40100715
- The Omega Speedmaster "CK2998" : Capturing the spirit of the original Moonwatch
Where can I get my Omega watch serviced?
You can get your genuine Omega watch serviced and repaired at any state-of-the-art Ethos Watch service and collection centers across major cities in India.
Ethos services and repairs over 60 of the world’s top luxury watch brands including Omega.
The dedicated staff at Ethos services and repairs a range of issues, spanning over:
- Battery check and replacement
- Strap and bracelet replacement
- Service of movement
- Bracelet link removal and adjustment
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Omega Globemaster – The world's first master chronometer