|Case Size||36 mm|
|Water Resistance (M)||30|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
- Round dial
- Stainless steel case
- Water resistant
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Quartz movement
The current fashions trends have been captured perfectly in this timepiece form Skagen. The inspiration is drawn from the place of origin where the modern and traditional influences are combined together perfectly. The brand has been known to design subtle yet technology forward timepieces. This exemplary design has clean and futuristic cuts and the brand’s trademark mesh bracelet.
The dial is housed in a stainless steel case of 36mm. The watch has a black dial with super luminous hands. The watch is protected with mineral glass that adds to the durability factor. With a black mesh design bracelet and is safety locked with a folding clasp the watch is a great daily wear. The sleek dial is a mark to the brands expert watch making skills. Contemporary design at its best, this timepiece is quite a fashion statement.
The watch is water resistant up to 30m and is powered with quartz movement. The watch is highly precise and uses Skagen’s most advanced technology. Stunningly simple yet striking, the timepiece has been able to create a niche for itself. Skillful craftsmanship is visible through design quite distinctively. One of Skagen’s top selling watches, its look is what sets it apart.
Skagen Freja358SSSBDPrice: Rs 5,995
Skagen Gents233XXLSLBPrice: Rs 6,795
Jacques Lemans Men Collection Sydney1-1540D
MRP: Rs 9,950
Special Price: Rs 9,452
Ice Polo BigPO.ABG.B.N.14
Price: Rs 9,770
Special Price: Rs 8,304
MRP: Rs 9,000
Special Price: Rs 8,100
Armani Exchange SmartAX2101MRP: Rs 8,495
Diesel AnalogDZ1206Price: Rs 7,995
Fossil CoachmanCH2565Price: Rs 7,495
Casio Edifice 3 Hand AnalogEF-130D-1A2VDFMRP: Rs 6,495
Customer Reviews on Skagen Stretch 233XLBSB
Average Customer Rating 3 out of 5 based on 1 Review(s)
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
Read all watch reviews by Kunal Rathod