|Features||24h Indicator, Chronograph, Date, Small Seconds|
|Case Size||45 mm|
|Case Material||Steel & Black PVD|
|Strap Material||Steel & Black PVD|
|Water Resistance (M)||50|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
- Round Dial
- Stainless Steel Case
- Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Water Resistant
- Date Display
- Quartz Movement
A masculine and rugged time piece, it has a black on black design along with a striking dial. Whether you are out for a sporting event of spending time with friends, this time teller will never look awkward on your wrist!
The round black dial has been crafted with a two zone effect and has been housed in a black ion plated stainless steel case. It is engraved with silver toned index markers along with hour hands. The outer rim of the dial has been etched with minute markers in white. The black stainless steel bezel is textured and the three link bracelet has been crafted with black stainless steel. The time piece has a case size diameter of 45 mm.
The time piece is water resistant to 50 m and has been equipped with a quartz movement. The dial has a 24 hour sub- dial at 3 o’ clock, a 60 seconds sub- dial at 6 o’ clock and a 60 minutes sub- dial at 9 o’ clock. There is even a date display window between 4 and 5 o’ clock.
Fossil MachineFS4487Price: Rs 7,995
Fossil MachineFS4656Price: Rs 9,495
Jacques Lemans Men Collection Sydney1-1540D
MRP: Rs 9,950
Special Price: Rs 9,452
Ice Polo BigPO.ABG.B.N.14
Price: Rs 9,770
Special Price: Rs 8,304
MRP: Rs 9,000
Special Price: Rs 8,100
Skagen Mesh233XLTMBPrice: Rs 8,995
Armani Exchange SmartAX2101MRP: Rs 8,495
Diesel AnalogDZ1206Price: Rs 7,995
Casio Edifice 3 Hand AnalogEF-130D-1A2VDFMRP: Rs 6,495
Customer Reviews on Fossil Machine FS4552
Average Customer Rating 5 out of 5 based on 5 Review(s)
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
The black rugged dial with black stainless bezel will make its own identity on your wrist. This model is from Fossil Machine collection which is inspired by the industrial Renaissance of US, during the midway of 20th century. Best part of this watch is, you can wear it with any outfit, be it formal, casual or ethnic. The same watch can be an integral part of your ‘Corporate Gentleman’ to ‘Party Animal’ looks.
Now, talking about features, this maestro ‘time-narrator’ has a 45 mm dial with 24-hour sub-dial option near 3’o clock mark. At the end of each 5-minutes mark, there is a radium dot, making the time visible in darkness also. Same feature is available in the minute and hour hand also. The black bracelet and bezel add a vintage look to it.
I am sure you are going to have a ‘tough time’ to concentrate on other things, after wearing this!!!!
Read all watch reviews by Aurindam Dhar
Read all watch reviews by Baldeep Singh
Read all watch reviews by Vishwanath Venishetty
Read all watch reviews by Rizwan Khan
Read all watch reviews by Siva Kumar