|Features||Barometer, Chronograph, Date|
|Case Size||55 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||100|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
Casio Pro TrekPRG-270-1ADRMRP: Rs 13,995
Casio Pro TrekPRG-270-1DRMRP: Rs 13,995
Guess Collection G4-ExecutiveX66009G1S
Price: Rs 40,200
Special Price: Rs 37,788
MRP: Rs 29,950
Special Price: Rs 17,970
Oakley Transfer Case10-030
MRP: Rs 27,900
Special Price: Rs 22,320
Swiss Military Chronograph QuartzSM34048.01
MRP: Rs 22,900
Special Price: Rs 21,755
MRP: Rs 18,300
Special Price: Rs 17,385
Armani Exchange ActiveAX1386MRP: Rs 15,495
Jacques Lemans Sport1-1117CN
MRP: Rs 14,800
Special Price: Rs 14,060
Ice ICE StyleIS.BKR.B.S.13
Price: Rs 13,290
Special Price: Rs 11,296
Claude Bernard Classics20063 3 BRRN
MRP: Rs 12,950
Special Price: Rs 9,712
Price: Rs 12,900
Special Price: Rs 12,126
Customer Reviews on Casio Pro Trek Triple Sensor PRG-270-4DR
Average Customer Rating 4 out of 5 based on 1 Review(s)
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
*Altimeter- tell you your current level from the sea level. helpful for mountain climbers as they'l know at what have the reached.Has the facility to store up to 30 records with time and date. You can surely brag by showing the records.
*Barometer- This is the one which helps you predict change in weather and whether its gonna rain or not at an accuracy of 80%. Will help you know the exact place and time to set up your tent. Gives you reading in easily understandable graphical representation.
*Compass- Digitally displaying compass is the last important thing you'l be needing to start your adventure. Especially comes in handy when it has bearing memory. So you can set your watch in one direction and walk towards it without without going out of range.
*Thermometer- Well the basic instrument but a handy one.you'l surely know exact temperature at that particular area.
*Tough solar- no worry of battery drown after using all these amazing features. Casio says they give 24 months of battery on full charge under darkness with power save mode on. And in normal use without exposure to light after use is for 9 months. I personally haven't tested this part so wouldn't review much about it
*light- White super illuminated light which works like a super torch for max 3 sec in pitch black area.
*strap- the watch comes with resin band and we all know the problems of resin band. would have been much better if was in steel bar. so i gave 4 stars as far my taste.
The rest is same of having auto calender, wold timing and 5 alarms........so personally a very good and pro level trekking gadget. Most thing in one hand type. And also comes in comparatively less price.
Read all watch reviews by vikas rao