|Series||Standard Analog Digital|
|Features||Alarm, Annual Calendar, Chronograph, Dual Time, Magnetic Resistant, Multiple Timezone, Shock Resistant, Stopwatch, World Time|
|Case Size||51.2 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||200|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
Looking stylish in an all white design, this time keeper has a silver dial which is in a white resin case. Silver toned index markers and hour hands coated with a luminescent marker engrave the dial. The LED light has an auto light switch and selectable illumination duration. Shock resistant as well as magnetic resistant, the model has a bezel made of white resin. The five daily alarms include 1 snooze alarm which rings after regular intervals to keep you on time. The time piece has a case size diameter of 55 mm and it is water resistant to 200 m.
Casio G ShockGLX-150-7DRMRP: Rs 5,495
Casio G ShockDW-6900BBN-1DRMRP: Rs 5,495
Jacques Lemans Men Collection1-1540D
MRP: Rs 9,950
Special Price: Rs 9,452
Ice ICE PoloPO.ABG.B.N.14
Price: Rs 9,770
Special Price: Rs 8,304
Price: Rs 9,700
Special Price: Rs 9,118
MRP: Rs 9,000
Special Price: Rs 8,100
Skagen Mesh233XLTMBPrice: Rs 8,995
Armani Exchange SmartAX2100MRP: Rs 8,495
Diesel AnalogDZ1206Price: Rs 7,995
Fossil DeckerCH2573Price: Rs 6,495
Customer Reviews on Casio G Shock Standard Analog Digital GA-110C-7ADR
Average Customer Rating 3 out of 5 based on 1 Review(s)
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
What I love about this model is the white band and the subtle grey and pastel color scheme which reminds me of the storm troopers from star wars .This no doubt is a rugged shock resistant watch with water resistance upto 200m and a full auto programmed calender adjusted till 2099 also with world time and stopwatch and lapse features making this one of those function packed watches. Definitely recommended for a guy who doesnt take life always extremely seriously but has his own subtle style and refinement in whatever he does
Read all watch reviews by nelvin dsouza