|Features||Alarm, Annual Calendar, Digital Compass, Dual Time, EOL Indicator, Stopwatch, World Time|
|Case Size||50.8 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||200|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
Equipped with the twin sensor technology, it has a digital compass mode to point you to the right direction. The bearing memory feature temporarily stores these direction readings and it can also help measure temperature. It has a black dial in a black resin case and it has been engraved with silver index markers along with hour hands. The thermometer has a display range from -10C to 60C. The countdown timer has an input range from 1 to 60 minutes with 1 minute increments. The time piece has a case size diameter of 50.8 mm and is water resistant to 200 m.
Casio G ShockG-9300-1DRMRP: Rs 11,495
Casio G ShockGA-1000-4BDRMRP: Rs 11,995
Guess Collection G4-ExecutiveX66009G1S
Price: Rs 40,200
Special Price: Rs 38,190
MRP: Rs 29,950
Special Price: Rs 22,462
Oakley Transfer Case10-030
MRP: Rs 27,900
Special Price: Rs 25,110
Swiss Military Chronograph QuartzSM34048.01
MRP: Rs 22,900
Special Price: Rs 21,755
Claude Bernard Classics11008 3N AB
MRP: Rs 18,950
Special Price: Rs 14,212
MRP: Rs 18,300
Special Price: Rs 17,385
Jacques Lemans Sport1-1117CN
MRP: Rs 14,800
Special Price: Rs 14,060
Ice ICE StyleIS.BKR.B.S.13
Price: Rs 13,290
Special Price: Rs 11,296
Price: Rs 12,900
Special Price: Rs 12,255
MRP: Rs 11,600
Special Price: Rs 10,440
Customer Reviews on Casio G Shock Gravitymaster GA-1000-1ADR
Average Customer Rating 5 out of 5 based on 2 Review(s)
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
Designed to withstand 3g's ,this is the toughest watch on the planet.
Coupled with features such as the compass and thermometer, it takes care of my basic necessities
Moreover with 200m water resistance, I can surely take it for deep dives. Happy to be a part of the g-shock family and hoping to expand my g-shock collection.
Read all watch reviews by Aravind Memana
The entire dial glows when you switch the lights on. Another thing is that its very useful for mountaineering as it has got a compass in it which is quite useful and a digital thermometer.
The watch is 200 m water resistant and shock proof. This was my first gshock and I am quite happy to own it
Read all watch reviews by Sharat Revankar