|Series||3 Hand Analog|
|Case Size||50 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||100|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
Crafted with gold accents, this time teller has a black teller has a black dial which is housed in a stainless steel case. Gold toned index markers and hour hands which have been polished with a luminescent marker engrave the dial. There is a date as well as day display window placed at 3 o’ clock and the stainless steel fixed bezel has a gold toned coating. The bracelet has been crafted with stainless steel and has a 3 fold buckle. The time keeper has a case size diameter of 49.5 mm and it is water resistant to 100 m.
Casio EdificeEF-131D-1A1VDFMRP: Rs 5,995
Casio EdificeEFR-526L-7AVUDFMRP: Rs 5,995
Jacques Lemans Men Collection1-1540D
MRP: Rs 9,950
Special Price: Rs 9,453
Ice ICE PoloPO.ABG.B.N.14
Price: Rs 9,770
Special Price: Rs 8,305
MRP: Rs 9,000
Special Price: Rs 8,100
Skagen Mesh233XLTMBPrice: Rs 8,995
Armani Exchange ActiveAX1326MRP: Rs 8,495
Price: Rs 8,200
Special Price: Rs 7,790
Diesel AnalogDZ1206Price: Rs 7,995
Fossil SportCH2565Price: Rs 7,495
Customer Reviews on Casio Edifice 3 Hand Analog EF-131D-1A9VDF
Average Customer Rating 5 out of 5 based on 1 Review(s)
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
The Edifice series is always considered as a collection of high priced and premium watches. But this thing really denies that fact. A watch of this kind is really hard to be found in this price range. The quality is outstanding. It really feels amazing in hands. The metal is of really appreciable durability and doesn't fade or changes shades with time. The mineral glass is completely transparent and really shines under spot light. Also it hardly catches any scratches with daily usages. The battery quality is also brilliant and can feed this beast for about 5 years. So, no worries regarding the battery life. The strap also doesn't get loose with time like it happens in few watches of Q&Q and Titan. The looks are sober and manly. The golden portions are placed well over the black dial which greatly enhances the aesthetics of this watch. The hands are beautifully crafted and the Day/date indicator is fitted inside a bold 3'o clock hour mark. This watch is a must buy. No doubt that the Ethos people showcase the best watches available by leading manufacturers. Thumbs up to their service.
Read all watch reviews by Atul Kumar