|Series||Transocean Chronograph 1461|
|Case Size||43 mm|
|Glass Material||Sapphire Crystal|
Breitling Transocean ChronographMODEL#: A1931012/G750/740P/A20D.1
Own this watch at an EMI of Rs 49,526
For an exciting offer or information on this product call our luxury watch experts on the following numbers (10 AM - 7 PM IST):
+91 8725028893 | +91 8725028882
About the Breitling Transocean Collection
Riding on the success of the Navitimer, Breitling first launched the Transocean in 1958. With its traditional, refined design, the collection was an instant hit thanks to the post World War II mind-set of the populace. Its introductory logo, ""Men who have faith in the mighty liners of the sky will trust the Transocean, for behind every Breitling wristwatch lies the experience of aviation precision,"" appealed to the sentiments of the citizens who accepted this watch with open arms. Keeping in mind its credentials, Breitling revived the Transocean collection in 2010.
The primary appeal of the Transocean collection lies in its superior chronographic technology combined with a look of classic and quiet sophistication. Though the level of functionality offered differs from version to version, all time pieces from this line uniformly boast self-winding mechanical movements that are chronometer certified by the COSC. The collection comprises several versions that range from simplistic to technology loaded chronographs. With steel or 18K rose gold cases ranging from 38-46mm, the watches have fixed bezels that enhance their traditional appearance. Date windows feature on the round dials of most editions of the Transocean whilst two to four subdials on the timepieces support date, day, month and moon phase pointers. Certain models sport tachymeter scales on the outermost rim of the dial. The case is protected by domed glare-proof sapphire for a scratch resistant and durable finish. The dial is available in a number of colours, with applied hour markers that are luminescence filled for maximum visibility. A number of options are available on the straps of the timepieces, including woven steel mesh bracelets and padded leather belts.
In 2012, Breitling announced the world renowned footballer David Beckham as their brand ambassador, and in particular, as the face of the new Transocean Chronograph Unitime. Shot by the American photographer Anthony Mandler, the advertisements show Beckham sporting a steel mesh Transocean Chronograph Unitime, and standing in front of the Calfifornia Mojave Air and Space Port.
- Breitling Transocean ChronographAB015212/BA99/154AMRP: Rs 562,930
- Jaquet Droz Grande Seconde CeramiqueJ003035211MRP: Rs 983,000
- Graham Chronofighter GMT2OVGS.U06B.C117FMRP: Rs 728,000
- Corum Admiral's Cup AC-One 45277.101.04/F373 AB12MRP: Rs 706,000
- Blancpain Villeret Ultraplate6651-1127-55BMRP: Rs 607,000
- TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 36CAR2B10.BA0799MRP: Rs 594,950
- IWC Portugieser Chronograph IW371445IW371445MRP: Rs 573,000
- Bvlgari OctoBGO41BSSDMRP: Rs 556,000
- Cartier Santos 100WSSA0006MRP: Rs 545,000
- Hublot Classic Fusion511.NX.1171.LRMRP: Rs 532,900
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Grande Taille Q2708110Q2708110MRP: Rs 515,000
- Panerai Luminor 1950 3 Days Automatic PAM00392PAM00392MRP: Rs 513,000
Customer Reviews on Breitling Transocean Chronograph A1931012/G750/740P/A20D.1
Be the first one to write a review
Have you used this product? Rate it now.