|Case Size||50 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||30|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
Never stay out of trend, even when outdoor. This smart wear from the house of Suunto has been designed to assist you in any outdoor adventure, plus to keep it stylish. This hint of yellow in the watch makes for an ultra modern wear. The dial is housed in a 51.4x45.6mm plastic case, protected with mineral crystal glass. The user replaceable strap is made of rubber. Key features of the watch include altimeter with vertical speed measurement and altitude alarm, barometer with pressure difference measurement, compass, user replaceable battery, sea pressure indicator etc. The watch is powered with quartz movement. For those who recognise the adrenalin rush you get with mountaineering, this is a perfect gear.
Customer Reviews on Suunto Vector SS010600610
Average Customer Rating 3 out of 5 based on 1 Review(s)
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
The vector is a prominent model in the entry level range of suunto watches.its clientele include adventure junkie bear grylss (man vs wild).
This watch is fully loaded with features such as altimeter , barometer,digital compass alarm , stopwatch and the list is endless the digital display is legible even under night sunlight and in every terrain.
But for 13k, the cheap plastic body might not seem appealing
Go for this watch if you want to use as a adventure companion (guaranteed to adhere to your trail)but not for dress purpose.
Read all watch reviews by Aravind Memana