|Features||Alarm, Altimeter, Barometer, Chronograph, Compass, Date|
|Case Size||49.1 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||30|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
Providing all the features you need while you venture outdoors, this time keeper from the Core collection is sporty yet stylish. The altimeter has a temperature compensation, automatic 7 day alto- baro memory, total ascent/ descent, log graph and altitude difference measurement feature. The weather mode has a trend graph, sea level pressure, trend indicator and a storm alarm feature. The round shaped rotating black dial is in a plastic case. It has a case size diameter of 50 mm and is water resistant to 30 mm. The strap is in a bright shade of lime green and has a buckle. It has been crafted with a mineral crystal glass.
Customer Reviews on Suunto Core Collection SS019163000
Average Customer Rating 5 out of 5 based on 1 Review(s)
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
the brand is extensively used and popularised by Bear Grylls, in his Man Vs Wild show.
Featured here is the Sunto core military edition wrist top computer.it's a wrist watch equipped with the abc (altitude , barometer, digital compass ).the triple sensors also incorporates an heart rate sensor, low battery warning with a well graduated dial and a huge cade for enhanced visibility during expedition. These are just additional features to a normal digital watch.the other features include chronograph ,stopwatch, timer , alarm, backlighting and many more. The mineral glass is not scratch resistant. A screen guard is advisable for scratch resistance.rugged design with a variety of strap choices.
Overall verdict : the watch is a life saving equipment since its invention.best wrist top computer heavily loaded with features.decent battery life.must have for military expedition or adventure programmes.
Read all watch reviews by Aravind Memana