|Case Size||44 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||100|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
An elegant time piece with an aviation inspired design, it has a distinct black dial in a stainless steel case. It is engraved with white index markers and hour hands. The dial has a 60 seconds sub- dial at 6 o’ clock, a 60 minutes sub- dial at 9 o’ clock and a date display window at 4 o’ clock. The stainless steel bezel with a black fill has been etched with a tachymeter scale, a feature that measures average speed. The strap has been crafted with black silicon. The time piece has a case size diameter of 44 mm.
Customer Reviews on Fossil Decker CH2573
Average Customer Rating 4.75 out of 5 based on 4 Review(s)
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
The model featured here is a part of the decker series and the entry level watch in the chronograph series. The black and steel combination with white markers gives the watch a multifaceted sporty and formal look. It has a good chronograph quartz movement, 100 m water resistance, date display and a tachymeter bezel that can be used to calculate speed of the vehicle. The hands are plain and lumid with a solid crown. The black leather strap with white stitches is a trendsetter.
Overall verdict : Best entry level chronograph that is feature loaded from a reputable brand. Strong competition for other watches such as the Casio, Q&Q, Titan etc.
Read all watch reviews by Aravind Memana
Read all watch reviews by Rashmi Subramanian
Read all watch reviews by Yazad Irani
Read all watch reviews by kapil thukral