|Case Size||39 mm|
|Glass Material||Sapphire Crystal|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
The Tradition collection of watches embodies a confluence of precise watchmaking and aesthetic refinery. A classy and sophisticated adornment, a watch from this line offers exemplary technique to the user, making it an instant hit amongst watch aficionados. Launched in 1994, the collection has proved its mettle with over 20 years of superior horologic capabilities.
Raymond Weil is the maestro when it comes to providing watches that exude an aura of subdued exuberance and superiority. The dial of watches from this collection is available in shades of white and black in keeping with the traditional effort. Certain models provide stainless steel dials that add a contemporary element to the otherwise classic ensemble. Most watches boast hour, minute, as well as second hands, all of which are extremely streamlined. The collection offers round shaped as well as rectangular cases to meet the desire of all watch enthusiasts. These cases are crafted from durable stainless steel, with certain models offering PVD yellow gold plating for an additional classic appearance. The watch sits comfortably on the wrist by means of stainless steel bracelets or original black leather straps.
The Tradition collection effortlessly combines classic artistry with contemporary technology. The line offers watches that come equipped with automatic mechanical movements for functionality unparalleled by others. Other watches operate on Swiss made quartz movements that allow for accurate reliability. The dial sports date windows, with certain models boasting extra subdials for small seconds, 30-minute, and 12-hour intervals, with distinct indicators for each. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating protects the dial ensemble.
Customer Reviews on Raymond Weil Tradition 5478-STC-00300
Be the first one to write a review
Have you used this product? Rate it now.