*Currently out of stock
RATING & REIVEWS
2 ReviewsRatings &
People recommend this watch
Based on 2 Reviews.
Sahil Thorpe (5/5)
Posted on 04/12/2014
Since it was my first Swiss watch (from my hard earned money), I was confused between T-Sport (this one) and Couturier. After 3 visits to Ethos, I finally figured this was the one for me.
A few points tilted the balance in T-Sport's favour:
1. The contrast between metallic grey dial and steel coloured markings looked fantastic.
2. The chrome bezel looks sporty but if you tag it along with a suit/tuxedo, it switches over to a formal look.
3. The black calfskin leather strap with safety clasp gives it an elegant look.
4. When it comes to timekeeping, the movement inside is known for its accuracy and precision.
5. The anti-reflective sapphire glass serves dual purpose, helps you see time more clearly in outdoors and prevents scratches.
All the above combined establishes a sophisticated look and gives a lot of welcoming attention.
To sum it up, The T-Sport T067.417.16.051.00 simply reflects a great taste in style and elegance.
mayur patel (4/5)
Posted on 26/09/2014
At a first glance you may not like it but when it falls in your hand its an eyecatcher,nice formal watch which can also be used on casuals. The leather belt goes well with the dial and the exceptional quality of Tissot the sapphire glass spark and the shiny steel case with best precision work is simply a grabber and a good collection for the watch lovers....what else do you need....just go grab it :)