|Collection||Double Watch Winder|
|Features||LCD digital control, without battery system|
|Material||MDF with leatherette, PU leather outside, Grey velvet inside|
|Size||248 x 175 x 183 (mm)|
|Lock System||Silver-plated front lock|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
Watch winders are devices built exclusively to wind automatic watches and also store them in case they are not being worn regularly. Watch winders ensure continued movement of the mechanical timepiece, thereby significantly reducing the risk of gummed oil in the watch mechanism. Continuous operation of a timepiece means no bothersome and time consuming adjusting of the moon phases, perpetual calendar, time zones and other settings. With a watch winder, you can enjoy the feeling of being able to wear a watch that is correctly set at all times. You can also store your beautiful masterpieces safely and prestigiously in a watch winder. Even when you are not wearing your watch you can take pleasure in the glorious appearance of your timekeeper.
At Ethos Watches, get a watch winder at the most competitive price and enjoy the luxury of an everlasting time teller. There are two kinds of watch winders available at Ethos - a Single and a Double watch winder. The functions for both the watch winders are similar, the only differentiating factor being that in the double watch winder you can set two watches at different rotation speeds simultaneously. The smooth black finish of the box exudes a refined appeal matching perfectly with the brilliance of your automatic watch. The machinery is impeccable and with the help of an instruction manual you can swiftly pass through all the steps of winding your watch.
Below is a guide to the functional and operational aspects of the watch winder.
- LCD control
- Individual programming - Each rotary disk can be programmed according to the requirements of the watch in question.
- Standard programming - Watch winders are supplied with a factory setting of 900 rotations per day, whereby the direction of the rotation can change. This is the most common variant for winding up mechanical movements, but this can naturally be changed at any time.
- Number of rotations - The number of rotations can be set to between 600 and 1800 rotations per day, according to the requirements of the watch movement.
- Setting of rotations - Select the most suitable rotational direction for the movement of your watch. Simply press the button to select a rotation to the right, to the left or automatic direction change.
When selecting the correct location for your watch winder, please take note that to ensure a perfect winding result, it should be positioned on a horizontal surface.
Connect the power adapter into the input socket at the rear of the watch winder. Should you not use the watch winder for a longer period, we recommend disconnecting it from the power supply.
Winding up watches:
Press the watch holder together and holder together and carefully pull the watch over it. Release the pressure a little so that the watch holder adapts to the size of the strap circumference. Then place the watch cushion in the watch winder and start operation.
Operating watch winders
Description of LCD display
- 1st slot from left Indicates the selected rotary disk
- 2nd slot indicates the selected memory channel - we recommend using only memory channel ‘0’
- 3rd slot indicates the selected number of rotations per day
- 5th slot denotes the selected rotational direction
- The number below the first slot shows which rotary disks are activated
- Line: Press the line key to switch from one rotary disk to the next
- TPD: Press the TPD key to switch between 650, 900, 1350 and 1800 rotations per day
- Press the arrow key to select the required rotational direction of the activated rotary disk
- MCH: Press the MCH key to select the memory channel (we recommend using only memory channel ‘0’)
- On/Off: Press the on/off key to activate or deactivate the selected rotary disk
Your watch winder passes through one interval per hour. Depending on the number of rotations selected the relation between the winding and resting phase changes. If automatic rotational change is activated, the rotary disk turns to the right 50% of the operating phase and 50% to the left.
Customer Reviews on Ethos Double Watch Winder D-00606
Average Customer Rating 5 out of 5 based on 1 Review(s)
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
Needless to say that when an automatic watch is not worn for a few days, it stops functioning and as it is not very practical to manually wind all of the automatic watches daily, a watch winder is a very useful accessory.
Not only does it keep a watch in running "ready-to-wear" condition but it also helps in reducing the wear and tear associated with pulling out the crown and manually setting the date and time each time the watch stops functioning. This is more so ever important when the watch comes with additional complications like the Moon Phase and complex perpetual calendar features that requires elaborate settings after the watch has been stopped and which are rather cumbersome to set.
Read all watch reviews by Aman Khajanchi