WATCH CARE TIPS
1. Service your mechanical watches once in 3 years.
2. Keep your watch away from magnetic sources at home like televisions, cell phones, computers, speakers etc. Magnetization can cause your watch to run fast or slow.
3. If you are wearing your watch after a gap of 3-4 days, please wind the crown 10 times (clockwise) before wearing it. This ensures better power reserve.
4. If your watch has more than 100m water resistance, always keep the crown in the locked position.
5. Adjust the date & time only when both the hands are below 3 & 9.
1. Change the battery of your quartz watch once in 2 years.
2. In case the watch stops, please change the battery within the next 3-4 days to avoid any damages to the timepiece.
3. If your watch has more than 100m water resistance, always keep the crown in the locked position.
4. Adjust the date & time only when both the hands are below 3 & 9.
5. Avoid direct contact with detergents, perfumes & cosmetic products since they may damage the strap, case or casket. Also avoid thermal and or other types of shocks.
1. Magnetic Fields – Avoid placing your watch on electronic units like speakers, televisions or refrigerators, since these have strong magnetic fields that may result in magnetization of the timepiece.
2. Swimming in the sea – Always rinse your watch with warm water afterwards.
3. Shocks – Whether thermal or others, avoid them.
4. Chemical Products – Avoid direct contact with solvents, detergents, perfumes, cosmetic products, etc., since they may damage the bracelet, case or the gaskets of your watch.
5. Cleaning – For metal bracelets and for all water resistant cases, use a toothbrush with soapy water and a soft cloth for drying.