|Case Size||42 mm|
|Case Material||Steel & Rose Gold PVD|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||30|
|Glass Material||Sapphire Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
Tissot T Classic Tradition
Own this watch at an EMI of Rs 2,421
For an exciting offer or information on this watch call our luxury watch experts on the following numbers (10 AM - 7 PM IST):
+91 8725028894 | +91 8725028893
Description of the Tissot T Classic Tradition T063.617.36.037.00
This beautiful design from Tissot displays the best of craftsmanship at work. Its silver colour dial has a chronograph feature which improves functionality and a date display window between 4 and 5 o' clock. The watch is housed in a steel case of 42mm and is powered by high precision quartz movement. The dial has the traditional rose gold polished bezel. The strap is brown in colour and is made of calfskin leather. The watch is water resistant up to 30m. A marvellously crafted timepiece suitable for any formal or informal affair, it's one of the best designs from Tissot.
Tissot T ClassicT109.210.16.032.00MRP: Rs 10,300
Tissot T ClassicT033.410.16.053.01MRP: Rs 10,500
Louis Erard Heritage69257AA01.BDC02MRP: Rs 49,950
Gucci G-TimelessYA126441MRP: Rs 49,500
Frederique Constant SlimlineFC-220S5S6MRP: Rs 47,900
Longines EleganceL4.7126.96.36.199MRP: Rs 46,500
Movado Museum Classic606502MRP: Rs 38,700
Balmain ClassicaB1541.32.66MRP: Rs 31,900
Rado OriginalR12391153-114.0391.3.015MRP: Rs 25,300
Seiko SolarSSC009P2MRP: Rs 24,500
Calvin Klein TrustK0H21120MRP: Rs 16,100
Swatch IronyYYS4001AGMRP: Rs 10,150
Customer Reviews on Tissot T Classic Tradition T063.617.36.037.00
Average Customer Rating 5 out of 5 based on 4 Review(s)
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
It looks Classy. its in my option to buy.
Read all watch reviews by Rojalin Nayak
Below are the 5 points for 5 star rating...
1) The watch was made by a well known brand - Tissot!
2) The built quality is exceptionally good - What do you expect from a Swiss made watch?!
3) The chronograph is precise and the way the white dial is designed one doesn't need more than a glance to be impressed by it! This watch is perfect for business and casual wear!
4) The watch is priced in such a way that you can search and research, take as much time as you want, and in the end return to buy this watch! It is Value for Money!
5) The last star, but the most important one, is for the Ethos service. Before deciding to buy this watch I did my research and, tried this watch at various stores, in most stores I was left with a doubt if the watch is genuine or not. But at Ethos I was certain the watch is genuine and the staff was very kind to show me a lot of alternates - always with a smile and enthusiasm!
A tip: To check the genuineness of the watch, what I used to do is, I normally pull the crown to position I, II, and III and adjust the time and date. When adjusting, if it is a genuine watch you will feel the movement of the gears in a firm way with no backlash. Then reset the Chrono and check if the accuracy of the Chrono with an electronic (digital) watch. For a genuine Tissot watch Chrono time will be surprisingly exact with an electronic one!
In any case, if you want to buy a watch with a peaceful mind and be certain that the watch is genuine with excellent staff and services, just walk into Ethos and buy it!
Thanks to Ethos!
The spoiler: Please be prepared to be noticed by your colleagues/friends, when you have this watch on your wrist. It is an eye catcher.
Read all watch reviews by Dharmaraj Navaneeth
Read all watch reviews by Aditya Agrawal
Read all watch reviews by dilip jain