|Features||Alarm, Altimeter, Barometer, Chronograph, Compass|
|Case Size||50 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||100|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
Norms of traditional watch making don’t apply to this brilliant timepiece from Suunto. Its ultra modern look appeals to all outdoor adventure buffs. Features like alarm clock, altimeter, backlight, barometer, calendar, chronograph, digital compass, stopwatch, etc make it for a perfect outdoor gear. The watch is housed in a 51.5mm steel case and is powered by quartz movement. The black dial features the time in a LCD display of 12/24 hour format and has all the above mentioned features fed in digitally. The black rubber strap makes for a perfect outdoor wear as it is more adjustable. What more, you can even keep a log of your travels with the altimeter which is capable of storing 8 different ascents and descents. The case is made of stainless steel and is protected with scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
Customer Reviews on Suunto Elementum SS014522000
Be the first one to write a review
Have you used this product? Rate it now.