|Features||Alarm, Altimeter, Barometer, Chronograph, Compass, Date, GPS|
|Case Size||50 mm|
|Water Resistance (M)||100|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
Crafted for athletes, this time piece from Ambit has it all. The time piece has an altimeter feature that displays the barometric altitude, vertical speed, altitude graph and total ascent/ descent. The GPS function has a find back, waypoint and route navigation, point of interest creation and a route planning feature. A special preconfigured multisport mode has been created keeping different needs while indulging in different physical activities in mind. The time keeper has a black dial in a stainless steel case. It has a case size diameter of 50 mm and is water resistant to 100 m. The strap is made of black rubber and has a buckle. This time piece with a digital display has a quartz movement.
Customer Reviews on Suunto Ambit SS019561000
Average Customer Rating 3 out of 5 based on 1 Review(s)
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
Read all watch reviews by Misha Verma