|Case Size||40 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||50|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
Skagen KlassikSKW2149Price: Rs 8,795
Skagen KlassikSKW2150Price: Rs 9,995
Jacques Lemans Men Collection1-1540D
MRP: Rs 9,950
Special Price: Rs 9,453
Ice ICE PoloPO.ABG.B.N.14
Price: Rs 9,770
Special Price: Rs 8,305
MRP: Rs 9,000
Special Price: Rs 8,100
Price: Rs 8,200
Special Price: Rs 7,790
Diesel AnalogDZ1206Price: Rs 7,995
Fossil SportCH2565Price: Rs 7,495
Casio EdificeEF-130D-1A4VDFMRP: Rs 6,495
Customer Reviews on Skagen Klassik SKW6083
Average Customer Rating 4 out of 5 based on 1 Review(s)
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
No fuss watch, with it being so simple that very few things to go wrong. The leather strap has held up very well too, no fading or cracking seen so far. A little more of a formal wear for me so usage would be about 8-10 times a month.
Battery life for me was about 2 years, changed it some months ago. No sign of it dying out, it will simply stop working one day. A little, very little disappointed with the strength of the Mineral glass material, I have a small scratch on it as a result of something very light accidentally falling on it from some inches away only - which I know should not have left that scratch.
Read all watch reviews by sidharth shukla