|Case Size||41 mm|
|Water Resistance (M)||30|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
Stylish and contemporary, this Skagen Gents timepiece has a design that will make a distinct presence. The striking blue dial has been crafted in a sleek 41mm stainless steel case. The watch has luminous hands pointing at silver polished indexes. The dial has a date display window at 6 o’ clock. The black strap is made in rubber and has a buckle clasp. Water resistant up to 30m, the dial is protected with mineral glass. The watch is powered with quartz movement. The stunning silver polished bezel adds to the charm. As a trend setter this watch is top of the league.
Customer Reviews on Skagen Gents 955XLSRN
Average Customer Rating 5 out of 5 based on 1 Review(s)
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
In keeping with the minimalist approach, the list of features is short. The watch is light and silicon band is comfortable to wear. Also, the calendar is definitely a plus.
The watch is most suited for day events. I wish Skagen included some sort of glow-mechanism to illuminate some part of the watch in low light.
Main high light is Superb Blue dial.
Overall, I love this watch. If I could rate the item a 4.5, I would.
Read all watch reviews by mehul kataria