|Features||Date, GMT, Power Reserve Indicator, Small Seconds, Unidirectional Rotating Bezel|
|Case Size||47 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||300|
|Glass Material||Sapphire Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
Panerai Luminor SubmersibleMODEL#: PAM00719
Own this watch at an EMI of Rs 62,255
For an exciting offer or information on this product call our luxury watch experts on the following numbers (10 AM - 7 PM IST):
+91 8725028882 | +91 8725028893
About the Panerai Luminor Collection
Night-time and underwater visibility of watch-dials were two challenges faced by the watches made in the 1940’s era. Officine Panerai took up the cause of crafting a watch with these unsuitable problems taken care ofand in 1949, came out with a groundbreaking solution. The Florentine watch-maker and founder of the world renowned Officine Panerai brand was successful in identifying a luminescent substance which changed the course of watch-making for generations to come. Named after this invaluable substance, the Luminor collection set a new benchmark for visibility in hostile conditions.
All Luminor models come adorned with a brilliant solution to further enhance the robustness and reliability of an achiever’s watch, the lever device protecting the crown. This helps in making the crown more water-tight as well as shielding it more effectively. In 1956 Officine Panerai patented the distinctive crown protection bridge that these time-pieces are renowned for. The strap attachments are crafted from the very same block of steel as the case. The Luminor Base models are crafted from a single block of AISI 316L stainless steel resulting in sleek, comfortable wear. Sapphire crystal obtained from corundum, the second hardest material in the world, is used to prepare the anti-reflective, scratch-proof glass, another significant Luminor characteristic. The Luminor Base 8 Days Acciaio is yet another well established time-piece that emerged equipped with the famous P.5000, an in-house movement with an 8-day power reserve.
On 8th December, history was made by Panerai models which managed to garner more than 1 million euros as proceeds at the ‘Panerai Only’ auction by the renowned Artcurial Auction house for Officine Panerai. Two vintage models, a Luminor and a Marina Militare were auctioned off at a whopping 120,000 euros, significantly much higher than any initial auction estimates.
- Panerai Luminor AcciaioPAM01088MRP: Rs 519,000
- Panerai Luminor Power Reserve PAM00090PAM00090MRP: Rs 526,000
- Jaquet Droz Grande Seconde CeramiqueJ003035211MRP: Rs 983,000
- Graham Chronofighter GMT2OVGS.U06B.C117FMRP: Rs 728,000
- Corum Admiral's Cup AC-One 45277.101.04/F373 AB12MRP: Rs 706,000
- Blancpain Villeret Ultraplate6651-1127-55BMRP: Rs 607,000
- TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 36CAR2B10.BA0799MRP: Rs 594,950
- IWC Portugieser Chronograph IW371445IW371445MRP: Rs 573,000
- Bvlgari OctoBGO41BSSDMRP: Rs 556,000
- Cartier Santos 100WSSA0006MRP: Rs 545,000
- Breitling Navitimer 01AB012012/BB01/435X/A20BA.1MRP: Rs 535,410
- Hublot Classic Fusion511.NX.1171.LRMRP: Rs 532,900
Customer Reviews on Panerai Luminor Submersible PAM00719
Be the first one to write a review
Have you used this product? Rate it now.