|Case Size||42 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||100|
|Glass Material||Sapphire Crystal|
|Warranty Period||3 Years|
Omega De VilleMODEL#: 4188.8.131.52.03.001
Own this watch at an EMI of Rs 40,988
For an exciting offer or information on this product call our luxury watch experts on the following numbers (10 AM - 7 PM IST):
+91 8725028882 | +91 8725028894
About the Omega De Ville Collection
Since its launch in 1967, the De Ville Collection by Omega has been synonymous with modern elegance and fashion. This collection has been a major example of the avant-garde watch making technology used by the brand. The first watch to be equipped with the exclusive Omega Co-Axial escapement in 1999 was a De Ville. This stylish collection of watches for gentlemen and ladies has been further enhanced in its several series – Ladymatic, Hour Vision Collection, Orbis Hour Vision Blue, De Ville Co-axial Ladies’ Collection, De Ville Co-axial Gents’ Collection, Prestige Gents’ Collection, Prestige Ladies’ Collection, Prestige Butterfly, and Trésor. The renowned Tourbillon is also under the De Ville Collection.
Launched in 1955, the Ladymatic collection features the smallest automatic movement made by Omega and was one of the first self-winding watch to be made exclusively for women by the brand. The watches from the Tresor collection exhibit a vintage “Clous de Paris” pattern and embodies one of the most highly developed mechanical movements revealed by the brand. With beautiful aesthetics and enchanting designs, the Prestige Butterfly collection showcases spectcular butterfly patterned dials and satin-brushed leather straps as well as dual tone bracelets. The Prestige collection features watches with timeless and elegant designs for men and women. Featuring classic designs and innovative watchmaking, the Co-axial collection contains four watches for men and three lavish chronograph watches for women. The Hour Vision collection enables the watch connoisseurs to observe the complex movements through sapphire glass apertures present on the sides of the case.
A transcendent work of art, the De Ville Central Tourbillon is the only wristwatch in the world with a central tourbillon. The watchmaker to create the exquisite skeletonized edition of the Central Tourbillon, has painstakingly spent over 500 hours. All non-essential elements have been sawn away by the craftsman in this piece of art. It features the exclusive Co-axial Calibre 2636 along with astounding design elements.
- Omega De Ville Prestige4184.108.40.206.53.001MRP: Rs 302,600
- Omega De Ville Prestige4220.127.116.11.52.002MRP: Rs 315,900
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Control Q1548420Q1548420MRP: Rs 451,000
- Carl F. Bucherer Manero Bigdate Power00.10905.08.26.21MRP: Rs 389,000
- Chopard Classic Racing168568-3001MRP: Rs 375,000
- Rolex Oyster PerpetualM114300-70400 RED GRAPE INDEXMRP: Rs 358,900
- Breitling Avenger BlackbirdV1731010/BD12/100W/M20BASA.1MRP: Rs 341,240
- Raymond Weil Nabucco7820-STC-05607MRP: Rs 334,465
- Oris Diving Prodiver01 774 7727 7154-SETMRP: Rs 324,000
- Panarai Luminor Luminor BasePAM01000MRP: Rs 320,000
- Iwc PilotsIW327002MRP: Rs 314,000
- Rado Diamaster R14076112R14076112MRP: Rs 312,900
Customer Reviews on Omega De Ville 418.104.22.168.03.001
Be the first one to write a review
Have you used this product? Rate it now.