|Features||Date, Flyback Chronograph|
|Case Size||46 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||50|
|Glass Material||Sapphire Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
Chopard Mille MigliaMODEL#: 168580-3001
Own this watch at an EMI of Rs 65,649
For an exciting offer or information on this product call our luxury watch experts on the following numbers (10 AM - 7 PM IST):
+91 8725028882 | +91 8725028893
The inter-linkage between vintage cars and timepieces has been relevant for decades, and the Mille Miglia is a resoundingly successful evidence of one such relationship. Born as a tribute to the Italian Mille Miglia race, the collection exemplifies technical superiority and consecration to the racecourse. Since 1988, Chopard has been the official time keeper of this prestigious 1000 mile race, and as a mark of esteem to this association, the brand launched the Mille Miglia collection. The line has two versions- the Mille Miglia Classic, commemorating cars from the year 1927 to 1940, and the Mille Miglia Gran Turismo XL, for the more recent vehicles.
Timepieces from the Mille Miglia collection offer a unique intermingling of Chopard’s technical expertise and superior crafting, in a sporty yet classy style. The most distinguishing feature of this collection is the natural rubber strap sported by most models, with corrugations modelled on the Dunlop tires of the 1960s. The dials are available in the shades of white, black, and even reddish pink. The Classic version features a design slightly more understated than the Gran Turismo XL, which boasts bold time markers and oversized hands for a robust appearance. Certain models from this collection are intricately coloured to hint at the Italian flag, in honour of the country that houses its namesake. The technical mastery of this timekeeping instrument lies in its COSC chronometer-certified mechanical self-winging movement, ideal for keeping minute count during the fast paced races. Specific editions come equipped with three subdials for seconds, 30-minute and 12 hour counters.
Karl-Friedrich Scheufele, co-president of Chopard, participated for the 25th time in the Mille Miglia 2014, as an expert on vintage cars, along with other eminent personalities such as Jeremy Irons, Jay Leno, and several others. As a tradition, each participating driver was gifted a Chopard, this year’s model being the incredible 42mm Mille Miglia 2014.
- Chopard Mille Miglia158571-3001MRP: Rs 600,000
- Chopard Mille Miglia Superfast Chrono 168523-3001168523-3001MRP: Rs 810,000
- Jaquet Droz Grande Seconde CeramiqueJ003035211MRP: Rs 983,000
- Graham Chronofighter GMT2OVGS.U06B.C117FMRP: Rs 728,000
- Corum Admiral's Cup AC-One 45277.101.04/F373 AB12MRP: Rs 706,000
- Blancpain Villeret Ultraplate6651-1127-55BMRP: Rs 607,000
- TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 36CAR2B10.BA0799MRP: Rs 594,950
- IWC Portugieser Chronograph IW371445IW371445MRP: Rs 573,000
- Bvlgari OctoBGO41BSSDMRP: Rs 556,000
- Cartier Santos 100WSSA0006MRP: Rs 545,000
- Breitling Navitimer 01AB012012/BB01/435X/A20BA.1MRP: Rs 535,410
- Hublot Classic Fusion511.NX.1171.LRMRP: Rs 532,900
Customer Reviews on Chopard Mille Miglia 168580-3001
Be the first one to write a review
Have you used this product? Rate it now.