|Features||Alarm, Chronograph, Multiple Timezone|
|Case Size||52 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||200|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
- Round Dial
- Resin Case
- World Time
- Countdown Timer
- 1/100th second stopwatch
- Water Resistant
Perfect for those who are always on the go, this time keeper has been packed with some incredible features.
The black dial has been crafted with blue accents which has been housed in a black resin case. The design of the dial has been inspired by an aircraft cockpit instrument. The dial has been protected by a mineral glass and the band has been crafted with stainless steel. The bezel has been made with stainless steel.
The digital display counter placed on the lower part of the dial shows the time, month, date and day. The time piece has been equipped with a countdown timer with an input range from 1 second to 24 hours. The 1/100th second stopwatch can measure elapsed time, split time and 1st – 2nd place times. The world time feature has 31 time zones along with daylight saving on/ off and home city/ world time swapping. Other features include hourly time signal, full auto calendar and 5 independent alarms. It has a case size diameter of 52.2 mm and it is water resistant to 200 m.
Casio YouthAW-80V-1BVDFMRP: Rs 2,595
Jacques Lemans Men Collection1-1540D
MRP: Rs 9,950
Special Price: Rs 9,452
Ice ICE PoloPO.ABG.B.N.14
Price: Rs 9,770
Special Price: Rs 8,304
Price: Rs 9,700
Special Price: Rs 9,118
MRP: Rs 9,000
Special Price: Rs 8,100
Skagen Mesh233XLTMBPrice: Rs 8,995
Armani Exchange SmartAX2100MRP: Rs 8,495
Diesel AnalogDZ1206Price: Rs 7,995
Fossil DeckerCH2573Price: Rs 6,495
Customer Reviews on Casio Youth AE-2000W-1AVDF
Be the first one to write a review
Have you used this product? Rate it now.