|Features||Alarm, Chronograph, Day-Date, Multiple Timezone|
|Case Size||55 mm|
|Water Resistance (M)||200|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
Customer Reviews on Casio G Shock Limited Models GA100LG-8ADR
Average Customer Rating 5 out of 5 based on 1 Review(s)
Overall Rating: /
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
Vishal Abhyankar Watch Appreciator Posted 06/19/2014
Rating /A friend of mine bought this watch recently, and as far as looks go, it is quite stunning. It’s got a huge dial and looks as tough as it is. I have personally been using a G shock (model AW582) for five years now and believe me, it is an almost bulletproof watch. It’s been with me through four motorcycle accidents and on a number of occasions when you really need a sturdy watch. It was with me when I went snorkeling last year for 47 minutes in salty sea water (I know the exact time because I timed it on my G shock). I have worn it on several occasions while swimming in the beach for hours at a stretch. It’s totally water proof. Nothing’s happened to it ever in spite of the totally indelicate way in which I usually handle it. And I’m still using it. If you want an unbreakable watch, go buy a G shock. It will never let you down.
Read all watch reviews by Vishal Abhyankar
Write a Review for Casio G Shock GA100LG-8ADR