|Features||Alarm, Annual Calendar, Chronograph, Day-Date, Multiple Timezone|
|Case Size||50 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||200|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
Casio YouthMTF-113L-1A2DFMRP: Rs 1,995
Casio StandardMTP-1239D-1ADFMRP: Rs 2,395
Jacques Lemans Men Collection1-1540D
MRP: Rs 9,950
Special Price: Rs 9,452
Ice ICE PoloPO.ABG.B.N.14
Price: Rs 9,770
Special Price: Rs 8,304
Price: Rs 9,700
Special Price: Rs 9,215
MRP: Rs 9,000
Special Price: Rs 8,100
Price: Rs 8,995
Special Price: Rs 7,645
Armani Exchange SmartAX2323
MRP: Rs 8,495
Special Price: Rs 7,220
Price: Rs 7,995
Special Price: Rs 7,595
Price: Rs 7,995
Special Price: Rs 7,595
Customer Reviews on Casio G Shock DW-5600E-1VQ
Average Customer Rating 5 out of 5 based on 1 Review(s)
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
Lets face it, the look of the watch is a bit too simple, and does not go well with a formal dress. But we don’t expect that from a digital watch, do we? But what are we expecting from a watch? My expectation from the point of utility is;
• it should tell the time accurately,
• it should be able to tell the date and the day,
• it should be durable and water resistant,
• it should not be bulky on the wrist,
Some desirable features
• we should be able swim or gym or play sports wearing the watch,
• it should have a perpetual calendar (so that you don’t need to change the date/day at all),
• we should be able to set some alarm,
• it should have a stop watch/countdown timer,
• we could be able to see the watch in the dark,
• long or infinite battery life,
Surprisingly this particular watch fulfills all the above utility and desirable criteria. The best part is at a glance you can tell the time, the day and the date from the watch, you don't need to push any button. Not only that, it has the robustness and durability of the G-Shock along with 200-meter water resistance; which allows you to swim and do all kinds of sports wearing the watch. It has a beautiful backlight, which illuminates in the dark with one push of a button. It also comes with alarm, hourly time signal, countdown timer and stopwatch built in. The best part is its classic style and shape; unlike other G-Shock watches it does not add bulk to your wrist. And the last but not the least, it comes with a perpetual calendar feature, and you don't need to set the date till 2099. Though in the Indian Casio website it is mentioned that this watch can display the accurate date till 2039, I have noticed all the Casio 5600 watches available in India have been updated from module 1545 to 3229. In module 3229 the calendar goes up to 2099. Though the battery life of the watch is mentioned 2 years, I have seen people using the watch without changing battery for six to seven years! It actually depends on how often you use the back light, alarm and stopwatch function. Changing battery is not a big deal for this watch and the resin strap is also readily available. I use this watch wherever there is a physically demanding situation, be it working out or swimming or playing outdoor sports etc. This is the best value for money or utility watch one can expect with timeless style in digital category. If you want similar features and utility in Swiss or Japanese analogue watches it will burn your pocket. So I will recommend this watch for any body any day.
Read all watch reviews by Ananda Mustafiz