|Case Size||47 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||100|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
Casio EdificeEFR-534BK-1AVDFMRP: Rs 10,995
Casio EdificeEFR-534SG-7AVDFMRP: Rs 10,995
Claude Bernard Classics01002 3M NIN
MRP: Rs 34,800
Special Price: Rs 26,100
Cover ReflectionsCO100.ST2MMRP: Rs 29,950
Guess Collection Sport ChicX41003G1
Price: Rs 28,500
Special Price: Rs 27,075
Oakley Transfer Case10-030
MRP: Rs 27,900
Special Price: Rs 25,110
Swiss Military Chronograph QuartzSM34048.01
MRP: Rs 22,900
Special Price: Rs 21,755
MRP: Rs 18,300
Special Price: Rs 17,385
Armani Exchange StreetAX1513
MRP: Rs 16,995
Special Price: Rs 16,145
MRP: Rs 16,700
Special Price: Rs 15,030
Jacques Lemans Sport1-1117CN
MRP: Rs 14,800
Special Price: Rs 14,060
Ice ICE StyleIS.BKR.B.S.13
Price: Rs 13,290
Special Price: Rs 11,297
Customer Reviews on Casio Edifice Analog Digital ERA-300DB-1A2VDR
Average Customer Rating 5 out of 5 based on 2 Review(s)
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
It's a Casio, and my experience tells me that Casio's are more reliable than many other brands (even expensive reputed ones). It is water resistant to 100 meters. It has a twin sensor (compass and thermometer), perpetual calendar, stop watch, timer, alarms and world time. To top it all it has a neon illuminator that looks just gorgeous. It had all the right stuff to make it an ideal travel companion. But what really floored me was the looks of the watch when I held it in my hand. If you are looking for a flashy watch that screams 'please look at me!' then this is not the watch for you. This watch is subtle and beautiful. In dim lit indoor lighting one can only see a black dial and the 2 metallic hands. Only on closer inspection do the other elements become visible. The digital display blends so well with the rest of the watch that you can barely identify it. I believed Casio made some of the best digital analogue combo watches and this watch proved me so completely right! In bright light there is just enough blue and red to add character to the watch without loosing the subtlety. Personally I loved the blue and red accents added to the watch buttons. The Matt finished stainless steel belt is also subtle, enhancing the overall look of the watch. so good is the design of the watch, that even though it's a big watch, I didn't feel it big on my hand. Of course these mind blowing looks have their downfalls. The dial showing the world city symbols is too small and only visible in bright light and that too you'll need good eyesight. The digital display is also not visible in dim lighting and the neon illumination does not light up the digital display. But I'll live with these shortcomings.
On first impression this watch comes across as a really good looking premium watch of quality build. Only on closer inspection you realize it's much more! Whether you are in a business meeting, on a racing track, trekking or on a beach, this watch feels made for the occasion!!
Read all watch reviews by qaed dhariwal
Read all watch reviews by Harsh Patel