|Features||Bi-directional Rotating Bezel, Chronograph, Date|
|Case Size||43 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||30|
|Glass Material||Sapphire Crystal|
|Warranty Period||5 Years|
Breitling Navitimer 01MODEL#: AB0121C4/C920/447A
Own this watch at an EMI of Rs 59,211
For an exciting offer or information on this product call our luxury watch experts on the following numbers (10 AM - 7 PM IST):
+91 8725028893 | +91 8725028882
About the Breitling Navitimer Collection
Coined from the words navigator and timer, the Navitimer is one of the most legendary collections by Breitling. The birth of the Navimeter as an idea preceded its execution by decades, with the Breitling Chronomat in 1942. Willy Breitling collaborated with the mathematician Marcel Robert to design a slide rule bezel that made the calculation of complex logarithmic values possible. This led to the development of a scale that incorporated the three units necessary for aerial navigation- STAT, KM and NAUT. Pilots all over the world could now perform complicated calculations such as fuel consumption, average or climbing speeds, and so on, by using their Navitimer, which doubled as a calculator. Since its launch in 1952 till today, more than 60 years after its release, the Navimeter has undergone several changes, including an evolution from the manual Venus 178 movement in 1952 to the highly modern automatic movement in 1969, though the side rule bezel has remained a constant component. The first editions of the Navimeter 806 are today highly sought after collectibles.
With dial diameters ranging from 43-48mm, each watch from the Navimeter collection is bold and historically suited for aircraft navigators, by providing easy visibility even in poor lighting. The most distinctive feature of timepieces from this line is the aviation slide rule, perfect for complex calculations such as conversions from kilometres to nautical miles. Some newer models come with a transparent case back that allows an insight into the immaculate working of Breitling’s certified automatic movement.Though the dials are mainly traditional panda or reverse panda coloured, other hues are available for some of the more adventurous wearers. A wide variety of strap or bracelet options are also offered.
The Navimeter boasts the post of being the official time keeper for the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, proving its mettle when it comes to impeccable timekeeping. The collection finds admirers in personalities from all walks of life, including the American actor and pilot John Travolta and French singer Serge Gainsbourg.
- Breitling Navitimer 01AB012012/BB01/435X/A20BA.1MRP: Rs 535,410
- Breitling Navitimer 01 (46 MM)AB012721/C889/101X/A20BA.1MRP: Rs 550,620
- Jaquet Droz Grande Seconde CeramiqueJ003035211MRP: Rs 983,000
- Graham Chronofighter GMT2OVGS.U06B.C117FMRP: Rs 728,000
- Corum Admiral's Cup AC-One 45277.101.04/F373 AB12MRP: Rs 706,000
- Blancpain Villeret Ultraplate6651-1127-55BMRP: Rs 607,000
- TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 36CAR2B10.BA0799MRP: Rs 594,950
- IWC Portugieser Chronograph IW371445IW371445MRP: Rs 573,000
- Bvlgari OctoBGO41BSSDMRP: Rs 556,000
- Cartier Santos 100WSSA0006MRP: Rs 545,000
- Hublot Classic Fusion511.NX.1171.LRMRP: Rs 532,900
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Grande Taille Q2708110Q2708110MRP: Rs 515,000
Customer Reviews on Breitling Navitimer 01 AB0121C4/C920/447A
Be the first one to write a review
Have you used this product? Rate it now.