|Case Size||39 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||50|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
Customer Reviews on Aspen Classic AP1719
Average Customer Rating 4 out of 5 based on 1 Review(s)
Overall Rating: /
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
nelvin dsouza Watch Buff Posted 04/06/2015
Rating /So if like me you were looking for the most economic watch in the sub 4000rs budget , look no further. I have been watching the design of Aspen which is an American based brand and they have come out with a stunner, a watch with good aesthetic sensibilities which could pull off as quite a luxury time piece. Cleverly sized at 39mm making it ideal for formal occasions, I love the roman numeral and the day and date markers with their very balanced locations on the dial. This watch tells you the time, day and date, looks refined and mature, couldn't really ask more from the watch especially at a steal of a pricing at the Ethos website.
Read all watch reviews by nelvin dsouza
Write a Review for Aspen Classic AP1719