|Case Size||45 mm|
|Glass Material||Sapphire Crystal|
Breitling Avenger IIMODEL#: A1338012/F534
Own this watch at an EMI of Rs 21,869
For an exciting offer or information on this product call our luxury watch experts on the following numbers (10 AM - 7 PM IST):
+91 8725028893 | +91 8725028882
About the Breitling Avenger Collection
The Breitling Avenger series first appeared as a dedication to aeronautical engineering, as a classic representation of military watches emulating the design, development and operation of an aircraft. The line constitutes imposing, state of the art aeromarine models that have been since their launch, the most appreciated of the Breitling models.
The Avenger series has 5 sporty watch models to its name, the Avenger II, The Avenger II GMT, Super Avenger II, Avenger II Seawolf and the Avenger Blackbird. The series has recently been revamped to enhance its technical and aesthetical superiority even further. The Avenger II features a chronograph function that is chronometer certified. With slim curves and a sophisticated case profile, the watch embodies its sleek and agile spirit. The engraved, satin-brushed bezel containing integrated rider tabs have always been an Avenger Specialty. The Avenger II is a force of nature at 43 mm case diameter, equipped with large hands, numerals and hour makers enhanced with Super-LumiNova. The Super Avenger Military Chronograph by Breitling is a newer, more daredevil model with an ultra resistant carbon based black coating and a rugged charm to its 48 mm case diameter. The steely dial provides a 24 hour military time display and the model is water-resistant to a commendable 300 metres. This is one in a 500 –piece limited edition series which is issued keeping in mind the elite armed forces. Hence it is fitted with a self winding movement chronometer- certified by the COSC (Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute). The Avenger II Seawolf is a highly niche professional grade diver’s watch equipped for water-resistance to a depth of an astonishing 3000 metres. The Avenger II GMT is another spectacular addition to the Breitling Avenger family whose bidirectional rotating bezel is worthy of mention as it enables the wearer to read time in a third time zone.
The Avenger Blackbird is a classic military watch that has all component designs and colours predetermined by an aircraft. With a black titanium case and a black dial, this watch is a sleek fit to the male wrist. The colours are derived thoughtfully from the different parts of the aircraft, such as the yellow plane directors that have been carefully mimicked onto the hour markers and the minute and hour hand of the model. The hands and indexes have a luminous quality that makes them appear aged. The Sapphire crystal used in all Avenger time pieces have been glare proofed on both sides.
- Breitling Avenger II SeawolfA1733110/I519/153S/A20DSA.2MRP: Rs 276,040
- Breitling Avenger II GMTA3239011/BC35/170AMRP: Rs 289,800
- Cartier Tank Solo W5200027W5200027MRP: Rs 243,000
- Favre Leuba Sky Chief Chronograph00.10202.08.11.41MRP: Rs 241,000
- Corum Admiral's Cup Legend 42395.119.98/0619 AG19MRP: Rs 236,000
- Carl F. Bucherer Manero AutoDate00.10915.08.13.01MRP: Rs 221,000
- Louis Erard Excellence 80231AA01.BDC5180231AA01.BDC51MRP: Rs 219,950
- Seiko AstronSAST007GMRP: Rs 210,000
- Edox Chronoffshore-1 Automatic01115 3 NINMRP: Rs 209,950
- Bell & Ross BR 123 Original BlackBRV123-BL-ST/SSTMRP: Rs 206,000
- Omega De Ville Prestige422.214.171.124.04.001MRP: Rs 205,200
- Longines Watchmaking Tradition Saint-Imier CollectionL2.7126.96.36.199MRP: Rs 204,000
Customer Reviews on Breitling Avenger II A1338012/F534
Be the first one to write a review
Have you used this product? Rate it now.