|Collection||Type XX / XXI|
|Case Size||42 mm|
|Water Resistance (M)||100|
|Glass Material||Sapphire Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 years|
Breguet Type XX / XXI Flyback Chronograph
Own this watch at an EMI of Rs 74,312
For an exciting offer or information on this product call our luxury watch experts on the following numbers (10 AM - 7 PM IST):
+91 8725028894 | +91 8725028893
Founded by A.L Breguet, who was born in Neuchatel, Breguet is a watchmaking brand that is known for its exquisitely designed timepieces. It was in Paris that A.L Breguet acquired knowledge and great fame for the watches he designed and developed. Very soon his watches were worn by royalty like Louis XIV and his queen Marie-Antoinette.
The Breguet 3810TIH23ZU model is known for its excellent design and accurate timekeeping. This elegant watch for men, comes in a titanium case back with a black bezel mounted on it. The bezel is graduated and turns. Its dial is a matt black that excellently complements the titanium case. This timepiece features Arabic numerals, with hand and hour markers coated with a luminescent material. Thus you can easily read the time even in dim light or darkness. The case of this sporty watch is 15.4 mm in thickness. Equipped with a smart looking black strap, you can safely wear the watch on your wrist. The black and titanium combination of the timepiece, allows you to match your watch with any kind of outfit.
The Breguet 3810TIH23ZU model is equipped with three small sub-dials. You will find the day and night indicator at the 3 o’ clock positon, the 12-hour totalizer with the date aperture at 6 o’clock and the small seconds hand at the 9 o’clock position. With a Caliber of 584/Q1 and a self-winding movement, this amazing timepiece works without any glitches. It has a power reserve of 45 hours, thus it will continue telling accurate time even if you do not wear the watch for a day or two. With a water resistance to a depth of 100 metres, this efficient timepiece can also be worn while indulging in various kinds of water sports.
The Type XX Collection by Breguet was first designed for the French naval air army in the 1950s, to satisfy their need for watches so reliable that their life could depend on it. Featuring either Aeronavale or Transatlantique designs, these timepieces had prominent, easy to read hour markers and displayed time with military precision. Later, Breguet released a civilian version of these timepieces, integrated with a self-winding movement. Based on the original aesthetics of XX, XXI and XXII were launched by Breguet. The major difference between these three collections is the size of the case. In 2010, the Type XXII timepiece was manufactured, consisting of a high frequency movement of 72000 A/h, a feat of marvel that was way ahead of its time.
The sturdy construction and unyielding style of theses watches have made them a favourite among watch connoisseurs who are looking for a technical and original sports watch. For ease in resetting, stopping, and restarting the chronograph function of the watches, they feature a fly-back function that enables you to preform all these operations with just a push of a button. The watches in the Type XXI feature a 24 hour time display and a fly-back minute totaliser at the centre. All the watches in the Transatlantique edition showcase a date window at the 6 o’clock position. Several versions of the Transatlantique watches have also been made for women who appreciate the technical beauty of timepieces as well as the aesthetic.
The instruments in the collection feature a uni-directional rotating bezel in 18 carat Rose gold, white gold, or stainless steel case with bevelled sides, offering a bouquet of choices. The watches feature recessed sub dials with two push buttons at the side along with a signed crown. Further, you can choose from straps made of leather, stainless steel and gold bracelet.
The Type XXII 3880ST was honoured with the Premio Argo’ 2010 award in the Technical category and the Type XXII 3880 received the prestigious Public’s Prize award by Swiss publication, Montres Passion in 2013.
Breguet Reine de Naples9808BR5T9220D00MRP: Rs 1,665,000
Breguet Tradition7057BRG99W6MRP: Rs 1,791,000
Jaquet Droz Grande Seconde CeramiqueJ003035211MRP: Rs 983,000
Corum Admiral's Cup AC-One 45277.101.04/F376 AR12MRP: Rs 706,000
Jaeger-LeCoultre MasterQ8018420MRP: Rs 650,000
Blancpain Villeret Ultraplate6651-1127-55BMRP: Rs 607,000
Chopard Mille Miglia158571-3001MRP: Rs 600,000
IWC Portugieser ChronographIW371445MRP: Rs 573,000
Cartier Calibre De CartierW7100056MRP: Rs 565,000
Bvlgari OctoBGO41BSSDMRP: Rs 556,000
Hublot Classic Fusion511.NX.1171.LRMRP: Rs 532,900
Breitling Navitimer WorldA2432212/C651/443AMRP: Rs 532,510
Customer Reviews on Breguet Type XX / XXI Flyback Chronograph 3810TIH23ZU
Average Customer Rating 5 out of 5 based on 1 Review(s)
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
1) Brushed titanium (lightweight & highly durable) case with Breguet signature coined edge.
2) Uni-directional turning polished finished bezel with black fill & raised numbers/markings & a luminous triangle marker at the top.
3) Matte multi tiered dial, raised center & deeply recessed sub-dials.
4) Brushed steel Arabic Numeral hour markers.
5) Raised inner bezel/flange with bold white painted index hour/minute/seconds markings.
6) Polished steel hands with luminescent paint fill (Hours, Minutes, 24 Hour & GMT Hands).
7) Chronograph/Stopwatch function:
8) Flyback complication allows for instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button instead of the need to stop, reset & restart the stop-watch.
9) Large polished steel central 30 seconds counter hand - makes a full revolution every 1/2 minute.
10) An additional large polished steel with luminous diamond-shaped tip central minute counter hand - marks the minutes in 1/2 minute increments. This hand is located directly below the seconds hand counter.
11) 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o'clock position.
1) A 24 hour sub-dial to differentiate between AM & PM located at the 3 o'clock position.
2) Continuous running 60 seconds small seconds hand located at the 9 o'clock position.
3) Date window located at the bottom of the 6 o'clock sub-dial
4) Solid case back.
5) Breguet Caliber 584/q1, Beats at 28,800 vph, contains 25 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 45 hours.
Read all watch reviews by vikansh mehra