|Case Size||40 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||50|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
Customer Reviews on Skagen Klassik SKW6083
Average Customer Rating 4 out of 5 based on 1 Review(s)
Overall Rating: /
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
sidharth shukla Watch Appreciator Posted 12/13/2014
Rating /This was my 3rd purchase from Ethos , roughly about 2.5 years back with the only difference being that my leather strap was black which I think compliments this watch much more than the Tan / Brown color seen here, personal opinion of course. Has to be one of the simplest yet most elegant watches I have ever come across or owned and to this date, it will catch the eye of people around oneself. I think there must have been some promotion running because I distinctly recall getting this watch from around the 6,000 INR mark at that point, or maybe prices have just gone up organically but at 6,000 it was not only a great buy but fantastic value for money as well. The intent was not to purchase something on the lower range but for me this one stood out and competed with some of the designs which were available in the mid range for Skagen at that point... I do nevertheless still have my eye on a second Skagen purchase, maybe something like the SKW6065 or the SKW6068, the latter unfortunately as a steel strap wherein the initial part does not bend resulting in it not fitting on my wrist very well. Same with some of the titanium strap models.
No fuss watch, with it being so simple that very few things to go wrong. The leather strap has held up very well too, no fading or cracking seen so far. A little more of a formal wear for me so usage would be about 8-10 times a month.
Battery life for me was about 2 years, changed it some months ago. No sign of it dying out, it will simply stop working one day. A little, very little disappointed with the strength of the Mineral glass material, I have a small scratch on it as a result of something very light accidentally falling on it from some inches away only - which I know should not have left that scratch.
Read all watch reviews by sidharth shukla
Write a Review for Skagen Klassik SKW6083