|Case Size||45 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||30|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
With a legacy of crafting elegant sportswear, Skagen has managed to bring excellence through precision and designs. Their Perspektiv collection has all the elements needed to be a show stopper. The watch has a generous 45mm stainless steel case which boasts excellence in reliability. Against the black dial the watch has saddle colour hands pointing and Arabic numerals and indexes. The watch is powered with high precision quartz. The brown leather strap has a smooth finish that adds to the charisma and makes it a perfect casual wear. The watch is water resistant up to 30m.
Customer Reviews on Skagen Perspektiv SKW6040
Average Customer Rating 3.5 out of 5 based on 2 Review(s)
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
Read all watch reviews by Bharath Krishna
Read all watch reviews by Elroy Pereira