|Case Size||37 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||30|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
- Round dial
- Titanium case
- Water resistant
- Date display
- Titanium mesh bracelet
- Quartz movement
The contemporary design that has taken inspiration from the balance of nature, this Skagen Mesh timepiece is a perfect show stopper. The fashion forward brand has fused the most contemporary design with the most innovative technology. Sport a stunning time keeper for any formal or informal occasion. The watch has functions that are helpful to plan your day ahead. Its design is distinctive and has a touch of modernity.
The striking blue dial makes for a trendy wear. It has got both a sport and casual appeal. The dial is housed in a titanium case of 37mm. The blue dial has silver polished hands pointing at Arabic numerals. The watch has an intricate titanium bracelet. It is protected with folding clasp that adds in extra security. A sturdy and precise machine, the timepiece defines Skagen’s heritage quite well. The dial is protected with mineral glass which adds to the sturdy factor of the watch and protects the dial from scratches. The bezel has a grey polish and complements the bracelet perfectly.
The watch supports a date display window at 6 o’ clock. The watch is water resistant up to 30m and is powered with high precision quartz movement. Beautifully crafted and designed with perfection; the watch has a contemporary appeal suited for revolutionaries.
Customer Reviews on Skagen Mesh 233XLTTN
Average Customer Rating 4 out of 5 based on 2 Review(s)
Overall Rating: /
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
Bosco A Watch Appreciator Posted 11/12/2014
Rating /The watch could match both a formal as well as a party attire. This is my first Skagen !
Read all watch reviews by Bosco A
karthik nagendra Watch Appreciator Posted 12/30/2013
Rating /This watch is an absolute piece of art. Its almost as slim as paper. The Danish design reflects in its finesse. It is also very light on the wrists. The watch could match both a formal as well as a party attire. This is my first Skagen & I absolutely love it. This piece is worth all your money & should definitely be a part of your collection if you are ardent lover of fine watches.
Read all watch reviews by karthik nagendra
Write a Review for Skagen Mesh 233XLTTN