|Case Size||42 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||50|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
- Round dial
- Titanium case
- Water resistant
- Date display
- Titanium mesh bracelet
- Quartz movement
Skagen’s distinctive technology and style has been recognised the world over. The brand gains its inspiration from a fishing town in background where nature and technology go hand in hand. Their designs have a classic blend of design and innovation. This timepiece is a perfect example of the same.
The use of black has been done quite clearly in this Skagen Aktiv timepiece. Its structural brilliance is unparalleled. This watch is for those who like to make a style statement of their own. The black polished dial is housed in a 42mm stainless titanium case and has luminous hands for viewing the time in dark places. The strap is made of titanium and has a trademark mesh design. The hour’s hand pointing at indexes. The dial is protected with mineral glass.
The time keeper is powered with high precision quartz movement. Style personified, this watch has functional aspects like a date display counter a 6 o’ clock. The watch is water resistant up to a 50m. Stunning is looks and machinery, it appeal people who like a contemporary watch with revolutionary technology. Skagen stands for stunning and unique design which is perfect to flaunt as a daily wear.
Customer Reviews on Skagen Link SKW6009
Average Customer Rating 4 out of 5 based on 1 Review(s)
Overall Rating: /
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
lawrence Dougal Watch Buff Posted 06/24/2014
Rating /This watch shouts class when you see it for the first time. The SKAGEN LINK watch is a time piece of art on your hand. I love the watch, when i wore it for the first time i just feel in love with it. The watch comes with a black strap which is roughly 21 mm wide and the hidden crazy factor about the strap is(its made from titanium) and looks just amazing. The inner dial is jet black with a case size of 42mm. The case is covered with a mineral glass and the movement of the watch is quartz. The date is displayed at 6 o clock with a white and black mixture. The watch is water resistant up to 50 mt/150ft. The warranty of the watch is 24 months which is great , personally the watch feels really lite when you wear it cause of the titanium and don't forget you won't get any rashes on wearing it for a long time. The pricing is amazing and this watch surely is amuse buy for all Skagen fans .
Read all watch reviews by lawrence duggal
Write a Review for Skagen Link SKW6009