|Case Size||45 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||30|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
Sporty elegance with a hint of modernity makes this Guess timekeeper a favourite amongst the crowd. The watch is housed in a stainless steel case of 45mm and has a circular dial with hour’s hand pointing at indexes. The white dial has Guess logo embossed in to create a unique effect. The dial is protected with scratch resistant mineral glass and has a crystal studded bezel. The stunning design and high precision machinery match up quite well in this timekeeper. The watch is powered with quartz movement and is water resistant up to 30m. The white leather strap is secured with mineral glass.
Customer Reviews on Guess Trend W85098L1
Average Customer Rating 5 out of 5 based on 1 Review(s)
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
Read all watch reviews by chetna gandhi