|Case Size||38 mm|
|Case Material||Gold Plated|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||30|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
This tasteful and classy timepiece from the Guess Mini Prism collection is a precise piece of machinery. Designed for any indoor or outdoor activity, this watch has day, date and 24 hour counter feature which makes it great to counter your day to day challenges. The dial is housed in a 38mm stainless steel case. The watch supports high precision quartz movement and is water resistant up to a 30m. The strap is made of leather and is brown in colour. The brown dial has a copper colour hour’s hand pointing at roman numerals. The dial is covered with mineral glass.
Customer Reviews on Guess Mini Prism W85069G1
Average Customer Rating 5 out of 5 based on 1 Review(s)
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
Read all watch reviews by Amisha Chaturvedi