|Case Size||43 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||50|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
Price: Rs 10,100
Special Price: Rs 9,090
Price: Rs 40,200
Special Price: Rs 36,180
MRP: Rs 32,700
Special Price: Rs 22,890
MRP: Rs 29,950
Special Price: Rs 17,970
Customer Reviews on Guess Classic W13093G1
Average Customer Rating 5 out of 5 based on 1 Review(s)
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
This is one of the best watches in this price range. Although people prefer metal strap over leather but believe me, the simplicity of this watch may drive you to buy this watch. There is nothing special about the design but the material and the product finish makes this watch unique and special. The material quality is out standing. the leather seems to be sturdy and durable. Must visit your nearest Ethos boutique to have a look at this watch. You really can't judge this watch with just a product photograph. value for money
Read all watch reviews by Atul Kumar