|Case Size||38 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||50|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
Striking the right balance between elegance and extravagance, this time teller has a white dial in a stainless steel case. It is engraved with silver index markers and hour hands. There is a date display counter at 3 o’ clock, a 24 hour display counter at 6 o’ clock and a day display counter at 9 o’ clock. The outer rim of the dial has been marked with minute markers and the stainless steel bezel has been engraved with crystal stones in a two row pattern. The bracelet has been crafted with stainless steel. It is water resistant to 50 m.
Customer Reviews on Fossil Stella ES2860
Average Customer Rating 4 out of 5 based on 2 Review(s)
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
It features a 38mm stainless steel case with a silver dial - crystal accents, and textured crown. It also boasts silver-tone hands with a date display counter at 3 o’ clock, a 24 hour display counter at 6 o’ clock and a day display counter at 9 o’ clock.
The silver strap is comfortable on wrist –it is easy to wear and remove as well. Quartz movement from Japan ensures the accuracy of time.
Considering the features, elegance, and price, this timepiece deserves to be one of the best watches for women.
Read all watch reviews by preksha modi
With a great case and multifaceted, it strikes a super balance amidst grace and luxury. Silky silver dial & rock steel strap is a perfect blend which represents sophistication and looks chic. Having said that, the detailing is very good, and for what it is, Stella is a beauty for the eyes. Looks remarkably well on the wrist, better than one might expect, given the orthodox shape of the case. In addition to being stylish, legibility is maintained thanks to the luminescent hour, day & date markers. There have been more versions made to make almost anyone happy but this timepiece from Fossil is among the best I have seen, especially after putting it on my wrist.
Read all watch reviews by Vaibhavi Pakhare