|Case Size||28 mm|
|Case Material||Gold Plated|
|Strap Material||Gold Plated|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||50|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
A stunning beauty that combines old world charm with modern design, this model from the Olive collection has a white sun burst dial in a stainless steel case with a gold toned plating. Sparkling crystals acting as hour markers and gold toned hour hands are engraved on the dial. The stainless steel fixed bezel has a gold toned plating. It has been powered by a quartz movement. The D link bracelet made of stainless steel has a gold toned plating. It has a case size diameter of 28 mm and a case thickness of 8 mm. It is water resistant to 50 m.
Customer Reviews on Fossil Olive ES3349
Be the first one to write a review
Have you used this product? Rate it now.