|Case Size||50 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||50|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
- Round Dial
- Stainless Steel Case
- Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Water Resistant
- Date Display
- Quartz Movement
Inspired by military style, this rugged time piece strikes the right balance between beauty and functionality! Stand apart from the crowd with this stylish time teller that is packed with some amazing features.
The black and amber dial has been housed in a matte black stainless steel case. It is engraved with index markers, Arabic numerals 3, 6, 9 and 12 along with hour hands, all of which have been polished with a luminescent marker for better readability. The bracelet has been crafted with a matte black stainless steel. The time piece has a case size diameter of 50 mm along with a case thickness of 13 mm. It has a smooth bezel made of stainless steel and has been etched with numerals.
The dial has a 24 hour display counter at 3 o’ clock, a 60 seconds display counter at 6 o’ clock and a 30 minutes display counter at 9 o’ clock. There is a date display window at 4 o’ clock. The time piece has been equipped with a quartz movement and it is water resistant to 50 m.
Customer Reviews on Fossil Nate JR1356
Average Customer Rating 4.5 out of 5 based on 2 Review(s)
Overall Rating: /
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
Mohit Panwar Watch Appreciator Posted 02/03/2014
Rating /A really nice watch which gives a vintage and a very classy appearance. The dial size being a little more tan the usual watches it is also easily noticed and shows off.
The best is u can get in the budget of 10k.
If u arr planning to buy a watch upto 10k this is the best option.
Read all watch reviews by Mohit Panwar
Manish Jain Watch Appreciator Posted 12/15/2013
Rating /nice watch...
Read all watch reviews by Manish Jain
Write a Review for Fossil Nate JR1356