|Case Size||44 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||50|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
A stunning dial that is the main highlight of this time keeper, it has a white dial in a stainless steel case with gold plating. It is engraved with gold toned index markers and hour hands. A part of the dial has exposed gears that reveal the movement of the time piece and enhance the overall look. There is a small seconds sub- dial at 4 o’ clock. The strap has been created with brown croco- embossed leather and has a dress buckle. The stainless steel bezel has a gold plating. The time piece has been equipped with a quartz movement.
Customer Reviews on Fossil Grant ME1127
Be the first one to write a review
Have you used this product? Rate it now.