|Case Size||44 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||50|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
Customer Reviews on Fossil Grant FS4885
Average Customer Rating 4 out of 5 based on 3 Review(s)
Overall Rating: /
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
Mohan venkatesh Watch Appreciator Posted 02/26/2015
Rating /A uniquely designed watch. It has a classic touch to it at the same time, remains modern. The grey dial is the highlight. The brown strap and the grey look absolutely stunning on the wrist. The dial has a unique numbering with Roman numerals which look really enticing. The dial is around 45mm in dial which makes it an average sized watch and goes with most of the hand sizes. It can be worn with both casual and formal apparel. The chronograph adds to the charm. Overall, a very nice watch at this price point.
Read all watch reviews by Mohan venkatesh
Baldeep Singh Watch Appreciator Posted 06/17/2014
Rating /Good looking watch with a great price. As long as one does not wear it in a maths club and get worried with incorrect roman numerals. The person who designed it didn't really care about roman numerals but it may be done for symmetry but by taking its other qualities it is good looking.
Read all watch reviews by Baldeep Singh
md Muzammil. Watch Buff Posted 06/02/2014
Rating /A classic timepiece, looks so unique with a grey and black dial, the Roman numbering on the dial, a perfect chronograph and the classy brown belt. Its a package of style and durability.
Read all watch reviews by md Muzammil.
Write a Review for Fossil Grant FS4885