|Case Size||32 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||50|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
A stylish time keeper in a neutral shade of brown, this model has a light brown dial which is in a stainless steel case. It has been engraved with silver toned Arabic numeral 6 and 12, index markers and hour hands which have been polished with a luminescent marker. The stainless steel fixed bezel is smooth and the band has been crafted with a sandy toned leather. It has been powered by a quartz movement. It has a case size diameter of 32 mm and a case thickness of 9 mm. The time teller has a water resistance of 50 m.
MRP: Rs 4,100
Special Price: Rs 2,460
MRP: Rs 9,950
Special Price: Rs 6,965
Customer Reviews on Fossil Georgia ES2830
Average Customer Rating 4 out of 5 based on 1 Review(s)
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
Read all watch reviews by Rashmi Subramanian