|Case Size||44 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||100|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
An edgy and futuristic looking time piece for men, it has a black dial in a black stainless steel case. Combining both analog and digital display, the dial is engraved with silver index markers and hour hands. The dial also shows digital time, day and date display. There is also an alarm feature. The black bezel has been etched with a 60 minute scale and the strap has been crafted with black silicon. The time keeper has a case size diameter of 44 mm and it is water resistant to 100 m. The dial is protected by a mineral glass.
Customer Reviews on Fossil Decker BQ9414
Average Customer Rating 5 out of 5 based on 1 Review(s)
Have you used this product? Rate it now.
Read all watch reviews by Dinesh kumar.D