|Case Size||47 mm|
|Water Resistance (Meters)||50|
|Glass Material||Mineral Crystal|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
What makes Ethos a better place to buy a watch vs. other e-commerce websites?
- Other e-commerce websites, even though they may be famous, are marketplaces. The sellers on these are NOT authorized retailers. You run the risk of buying a fake or a refurbished watch. Nearly 33% of the watches sold on e-commerce sites are fake. Ethos is an authorized retailer of every watch we sell. We are India's largest luxury watch retailer. We have 46 boutiques across India. You can be sure that when a watch is bought on our website it will be free from all malpractices.
- The warranty is void on most of the watches sold through marketplaces and e-commerce sites. Sellers send a warranty card that is not stamped by an authorized retailer. If something goes wrong, the warranty of the watch will be void.
- Ethos has 4 dedicated service and repair centers across India and a strong aftersales service department.
- You get a free strap adjustment at any Ethos watch boutique across India.
- You get free membership into Club Echo. Club Echo is the loyalty programme of Ethos, membership to which can get you invitations to secret sales, launch events, previews and discounts on polishing, watch check-ups and services.
A trendy time keeper that will keep you ahead of the times, it has a grey dial which has been housed in a grey ion plated stainless steel case. It features grey index markers and hour hands covered with a luminescent marker for better readability. There is a date as well as a day display window placed at 3 o’ clock. The bracelet has been crafted with a grey toned stainless steel. The time piece has a case size diameter of 57 mm and it is water resistant to 50 m. The time teller has been powered by a quartz movement.
Customer Reviews on Diesel Analog DZ1472
Be the first one to write a review
Have you used this product? Rate it now.